Preparation time: 20 min | serves : 2
Trying for something interesting, a non veg dish, probably something from the sea and at last it turned to be prawns, yeah, one of my favorite
Sharing a delicious, multipurpose served side dish, though high calories …. Prawns Roast. Enjoy…
- Prawns – 20 or 25 (medium size)
- Onion – 2 chopped
- Green chilli – 2 sliced
- Tomato – 1 chopped
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Garlic – 6 cloves
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as required
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 3/4 tsp
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves and coriander leaves
- Clean and wash prawns and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds
- Add onion into it and saute until it turns to golden brown color.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic, Then add green chilies.
- When it raw smell disappears add tomatoes and cook it for few minutes.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and pepper then mix it well.
- Add prawns into it with vinegar , salt , curry leaves and garam masala.
- Close the pan for atleast 5 minutes until the prawns get cooked.
- Finally Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve .
Anju, a Software engineer by profession and a passionate Home cook. Taking time off from the world of Software and spending time in kitchen always gives her a feeling of blessing.